Thursday, June 24, 2010

STRESS!!!!!

It's only 1/2 way through the day & I already wish it was over! Alison & Stephen have been fighting non-stop. Before you say "that's all kids", remember I have 1 child w/ a form of autism. Picture every typical kid meltdown magnified: louder (he does have my big mouth), more aggressive, and longer lasting. The smallest thing can trigger him, even just being hungry. And of course being the typical child, Alison pushes his buttons & doesn't know when to stop! I wish I was one of those people who didn't eat when they were stressed but I'm not!

In the last 1/3 of my life, I've probably gained and lost a person! It all started when I lost about 30lbs when I was 23. I got down to about 130lbs & still kept my "figure" if you know what I mean, lol. Boy did I look good!
I have gone up, down & up every which way since then. Right now I'm in the neighborhood of about 215lbs & at only 5'1" w/ my shoes on, that's not good!
I know how do lose the weight, but I never seem to be able to stick with it. I let the everyday stresses of life, along w/ the major ones, get to me & I slide. I know this is not good for me & I want to be healthy and set a good example for my children, especially my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment