Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A long, hot weekend

It was a long, hot weekend here. We took the kids to a park, put up the kiddie pool, and had as much fun as we could in this searing heat! Christopher got to do 2 firsts, go on the swings & in the pool. He had a blast! It was so cute to see! Stephen's been acting up again. When he's not in his school routine, things can get dicey! He starts his e.s.y. tomorrow so that should help. Let's see, what else happened.....I gave myself a concussion! no joke! I went to sit down on the couch & banged my head against the wall! It's now been 4 days & I'm still having headaches. Luckily I didn't get knocked out....I was holding Christopher @ the time! Scared the you-know-what out of him! Anyway, here are some pics of our weekend.





1 comment:

  1. This week has just been too much with the heat! I hope webcam get a break this weekend long enough to enjoy at least one drink on the deck or patio!

    ReplyDelete